Mineral fuels including oil: million (%) Fruits, nuts: million (%) Fish: million (2%) Armenia's top 10 exports accounted for 83% of the overall value of its global shipments. Fish was the fastest grower among the top 10 export egories for Armenia, up by % from 2019 to 2020.
Water in Armenia: Mineral waters. Armenia is rich with underground fresh and mineral waters, which compose an important part of the natural mineral resources of the republic. Here are the most wellknown mineral resources of the country: Jermuk. Since ancient times, Jermuk is famous for its mineral water, which serves as a means of treatment for many diseases. High .
· Armenia has a lot to offer the chemical industry, such as a benign economic environment, skilled workforce, and competitive cost base. Yet several areas exist that continue to raise questions. The first is transportation. Armenia's infrastructure is in dire need of repair. Driving along these routes with truckloads of hazardous or flammable chemicals poses an .
· Serial production in several directions is planned in the Armenian militaryindustrial sector, the Minister of High Tech Industry Hakob Arshakyan told a news conference. "Test production of a number of products and new developments were launched, tests were carried out, and as a result serial production is planned to be launched in these directions," he .
· Toxic heavy metals were found near people's houses in Northern Armenia. The local industry is to blame, Czech scientists say PRAGUE / YEREVAN / ALAVERDI Alaverdi copper smelting plant fuming over the town of 11,000 inhabitants. PHOTO: Martin Holzknecht / Arnika . Lori Province's mining and metallurgical enterprises in Armenia are .
6. ARMENIA ECONOMY NEWS AND ANALYSIS DIGEST. *Please note that Textile industry in Armenia: Business Report 2021 is a half ready publiion. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher's databases and other sources. This updating process takes 35 business days after order is placed.
Name of associated Consultants: BDO Armenia Duration of assignment (months): 9 months Narrative description of Project: The Government of Armenia identifies export promotion as one of the main drivers of its economic growth strategy for the next decade. In this regard, the tax and customs administration play a critical role.
The Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs) have been recognised by the EU and integrated into its policy documents and programmes for more than a decade. This report provides a 'seye view of the cultural and creative industries sector in the six countries of the EUEastern Partnership: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, but most .
· The Armenian jewelry industry also had good numbers to report as the NSS data also showed that its production increased times compared to the volumes of the previous year, reaching 1, kilograms. These numbers indie that the two industries in Armenia are gaining some momentum that is heading towards an upward direction.
· Industrial Design fees Fees associated with filing industrial design appliions in Armenia, as well as other design fees, are available in the fee calculator. Multiple industrial design appliions Multiple design appliions are possible in Armenia (except ornaments), provided that all designs belong to the same class of the International Classifiion (except .
· The Armenian tech industry is growing at an annual rate of 20 percent, greatly exceeding the country's two percent economic growth. Annual tech revenues from some 400 IT .
· The Chinese Commercial and Industrial Bank (ICBC) has flirted with the idea of investing in solar panels, and China has already begun providing agricultural supplies to Armenia. China will also provide Armenia with about million in military assistance, and the Chinese company New Yida invested 5 million in a new mineral water production and bottling factory in Armenia.
· YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 20, ARMENPRESS. Tashir Company plans to invest 130 million USD for fostering industrial capacities, tourism, also youth business activities, ARMENPRESS reports President of Tashir Group of Companies Samvel Karapetyan said in Yerevan during the Armenia Business Forum, presenting the 5year plans of the Tashir Group.
Armenian nepheline syenite mine hearing to take place this week By Siobhan LismoreScott Published: Monday, 28 May 2012 Government names Alumina Corp. as company behind hearings on 80yo mine Alumina Corp. is organising public hearings on the operation works of a nepheline syenite mine in Armenia, local government sources confirmed on Monday. On 30 .